DGV Nav

Thursday, May 1, 2014

One Top, Three Ways

Earlier this month, Rebecca did a post on Esther Williams and crop tops.  I was inspired, and hear it is, almost a month later, and I am still loving the look and the idea of a crop top for summer.  The look just screams vintage glam to me (when it is done right, that is).  I found this crop top and fell in love with its gorgeous print and colors, and I think it would be such a fun piece for summer vacation.  It would look gorgeous paired with a long black maxi skirt (although I think you could also pair it with a green calf length, pleated skirt and look great, too).  To change up the look, you could pair it with a fun pair of cigarette pants (I am forever buying black cigarette pants; they are a closet staple for me).  You could also throw the top on with a pair of black shorts for another fun, easy look.
One Top, Three Ways



River Island crop top, $20 / Topshop jersey knit maxi skirt / High waisted short shorts / Topshop black cigarette pants


So what do you think?  Will you be sporting a crop top (and a halter one, to boot) this summer?

6 comments:

  1. I love the print on that crop top! I just bought one with a skirt and I can't wait to wear it when it gets warmer. :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Betsey Johnson Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this top - I'm totally into palm prints this season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I like all three options, but those pants are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh love that Maxi skirt!!

    Best, Mree

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...