DGV Nav

Friday, May 23, 2014

Minor Obsession: Loft Top

Last month I posted about the clothes I purchased at the Loft sale.  While I loved a lot of the pieces I got, some just didn't quite fit, and I was able to take them back to a Loft store yesterday.  My plan was to just return the items and go, but the saleswoman was good and convinced me to look around.  I'm glad she did!  I found this sweet Peter Pan collared top, and I purchased it- full price.  I never do that, but I'm glad I did.  I wore it last night to our Open House.  I paired it with a black pencil skirt and my leopard kitten heels.  I plan on taking it to Paris, where I will pair it with black shorts, black cigarette pants, or maybe my high-waisted denim shorts.  I love it so much,  I already want to wear it again!


Loft Grid Print Peter Pan Collar Top
$54.50







Anyway, I am so very glad that it is Friday. This has been a long week.  I am exhausted and ready for the weekend!  Any fun plans?

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love it - I'm such a sucker for Peter Pan collars! Hope you have a wonderful long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top, its darling!! Enjoy your weekend.

    Best, Mree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making my online purchase of it today! I have the plain one from last year and am wearing today. Love!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...