DGV Nav

Friday, January 11, 2013

Freaky Find Friday: Valentine's Surprise

Valentines Day Heart Jewelry Anatomical Heart Necklace Antique Silver Anatomical Heart on 32" Gunmetal Chain
I recently searched "Valentine" on etsy.com and up popped a variety of items:  Some where quite adorable and funny-sweet, while others where, well, interesting... Call me old fashioned but I just don't think an anatomical heart on a chain is romantic.  Is there something I am missing here?  Unless you are Minnie Driver in the movie Return to Me, this necklace charm couldn't be relevant.  It reminds me of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.  
3 Police Gun Soap - valentines gift for man, pistol soap
This one is a mystery to me.  Remember that I searched "Valentine" when I came across these gun soaps.  Can you even imagine going into a friend's guest bathroom and finding these by the sink?  Scary. 
Valentines Fuchsia/Pink Shoe Decorative HandmadeTassel
etsy.com
Honestly, I have no words.  Would I hang this from my rear view mirror?  Very Miss Piggy.

Hope these gave you a good laugh.  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...