DGV Nav

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hop On!


Here's my meager contribution to the monochromatic trend that seems to be popping up everywhere.  I have had the subject of this post, black and white, floating around in my head for what seems like forever, but have not had time to do anything with it.
I, for one, am glad that b&w is heading into spring on a strong note.  What's not to love with this crisp, classic color scheme?!  It doesn't ever have to be boring, either, because it is so easy to add a pop of color with accessories.
All of these items are from Dorothy Perkins, so that means they are all affordable.  I especially love that collared dress.  I am in love with peplum tops, too, and have even purchased one, but I haven't worn it yet- my torso is soooo long, and with the wrong bottoms it just looks like it is too small.  So, until I find the rest of the outfit to go with it, it sits in my closet, where I gaze it on it now and then, waiting for the perfect piece to present itself.


B&W



Dorothy Perkins cream dress / Dorothy Perkins flare dress / Dorothy Perkins black dress / Dorothy Perkins peplum top / Dorothy Perkins





4 comments:

  1. Meager this is not! I love it. Specifically the cream dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Johanna! Isn't the cream dress amazing? I love the cut and the collar!
      ~Lori

      Delete
  2. Hi Lori!

    I love this trend- even today, I'm wearing all-black with a b&w fair isle sweater coat and black over-the-knee boots!

    Keep in touch; adore your blog!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashley, will do! I've got to tell you, that closet of yours is amazing! (So are the clothes and shoes in it!)
      ~Lori

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...