DGV Nav

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Film Inspiration: Made In Paris


Not long ago I was watching AMC and came across this 1966 film called "Made In Paris" staring Ann Margret and Louis Jourdan.  As a classic film lover it is a surprise that I had never seen it before.  I must say that Ann Margret's acting is pretty bad, Jourdan couldn't even save it, and the plot is uninspired but I LOVE the clothes (designed by Helen Rose) and the overall look of the film.  The Paris apartment she stays in is absolutely gorgeous.  I wish there were images of it I could share.  Anyway, I thought I would show you a few of the beautiful outfits from the film:
image via tumblr
image via flickr.com
image via tumblr.com

tumblr.com
It's such a beautiful day today!  Our shed is almost completed and tonight I get to go on a date with my wonderful husband.  Yay for today!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...