DGV Nav

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Organization is Key

I don't know about you, but I have a lot of clothes.  A lot.  I have a hard time getting rid of things.  It seems that almost every time I do, not too soon after, I need at least one of the things I threw out (or gave away, which is what I usually do with my stuff).  Oh, don't get me wrong; I still go through my things periodically and purge.  I am constantly running to the Salvation Army to drop off various donations.  But some stuff I don't want to let go, usually because I still like it, or I think it may come back in style.
I have always regretted that my Mom got rid of all her clothes from when she was younger; looking back at pictures of her, she had some pretty stylish clothes, many of which I would love to wear now.  I know it sounds silly, but I don't want my daughter regretting the same thing when she is older.  There are certain outfits that I may not wear anymore (some of them I have to admit defeat and realize that I am getting too old for them!), but I want the Cat to have a chance at them later.  In order to keep a bunch of stuff for later and not take up space in my closet, organization is key.
I, however, am not very organized.  I wish that wasn't the case, but what are you going to do?!
Target, duh.
Organization is Key

Now, not all of those options are from Target, but the one that I got, which is that first one, is. I just got it the other day and set it up in my garage. It was SO easy: you just fold it out, pop in a couple of bars, and then place the covering over it. Easy. I'm pretty happy with it; the only drawback is that it doesn't hold up under a whole lot of weight. That was kind of my own fault, though, as I really tried to load it up. But I still really like it; it is a good size, and I love that it is covered to keep the clothes free from dust. Now I just need to get the rest of my life organized, and I'll be just fine. Thank God for Target, right?


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. yes, thank God for target! i love all your options here.

    it's funny...my husband just told me last night when we were at the mall and i was shopping, that we don't have room for the new clothes i'm buying. i said, i'm organized and can fit them still in our closet. lol.

    rhea from www.rheaetcetera.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...