DGV Nav

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Vignette



Pinned Image
From Pinterest
I saw this really cute vignette on Pinterest.com and it inspired me to scour my cupboard for things I already had to see what I could come up with.  It just goes to show that sometimes all it takes is a little inspiration to see the potential in what you already have.



My silver platter from my dining room was perfect for this.  I then collected a few votive holders, a pillar candle, two sparkly bird figurines, and a vintage Santa tin.  I then added the gold sprayed leaves that were left over from a few arrangements I had made that day.


My mom gave me the Santa tin last year; It had been in my family for a long time, but I didn't know what to do with it.


It isn't exactly like the inspiration centerpiece, but I like mine too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...