DGV Nav

Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Few Of Our Favorite Things...Last Minute Gifts

One of my favorite candles...ever!  $25

Another of my favorite candles.  Noticeable and clean, not too feminine. $28

Smells just like a fresh cut Christmas tree.  There is nothing fake about this scent.
The entire line is amazing!  I have the multipurpose cleaner that I use on my counter tops, and
I tell you, cleaning has never been so rewarding!  The candles are strong, yet not overpowering, just like
a real tree. From $10-$48.


Vintage Shabby Chic Blouse...Womens Large or Extra Large...Christmas SALE
This blouse is beautiful and for only $19 it is a great gift.
7 Vintage Print Liquid Embroidered Birdhouse Flour Sack Dishtowels
Vintage flour sac, days- of -the- week, dishtowels, set of 7 $28
House Beautiful Cover
I love my magazines.  Subscriptions make great gifts.  $12 for 12 months.


This would be such a great gift for the book lover in your life!  
The goal is to collect the most literary sets.  Each set consists of three cards:
the Author card, the Library card, and the Bio card.
Not only is it a fun card game for the avid reader,
it could also be a great introduction to literature for kids.  Like my kid.
I want to buy this and then play it with my kid so that she will inadvertently learn about
great authors while we are playing a game.
Buy it here.


I think this is so fun for the budding artist on your list!
 It's available at fredflare.com and is full of ideas to  inspire your artistic side.

Robot Tea Infuser- tea is delicious!  And now it can be pretty cool.
I think this would be such a great gift paired
with your favorite loose tea.  Darjeeling, anyone?
I originally saw and fell in love with this months and months ago,
and apparently so did everyone else, because it is out of stock here,
 but will soon be available here.


~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...