DGV Nav

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sweet Spot Sunday: Strawberry and Cream Cheese Muffins

Happy Sunday, all.  Thought I would share a delicious, DELICIOUS strawberry and cream cheese muffin recipe with you today.  These come from the blog Jane's Sweets & Baking Journal.  I made them awhile ago, but every time I manage to duck into the local grocery store lately, I have been noticing that strawberries have been on sale, so what better time to make strawberry muffins?!  These are yummy muffins, people.  When you take your first bite, the strawberries greet your little taste buds right away, but then, once you get to the middle, a delightful little surprise awaits.  Cream. Cheese.  Filling.  If you like cheesecake, you will love these.
Strawberries and Cream Cheese Muffins

These are a perfect way to show your family you love them.  If you do that kind of thing.  I do.  I show myself, mostly, and the Cat, of course, though she prefers my Mom's cooking to mine.  But she won't turn down these babies.  My advice for you, if you choose to be smart and make yourself these muffins, is to eat them all the same day you make them.  It won't be hard, but if there aren't that many people in your household, it can be a little bit of a challenge.  Make sure you have enough people to share these with the day you make them; they just aren't the same the next day.

I promise you, these muffins will definitely make your Sunday a sweet one.

~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...