DGV Nav

Monday, September 24, 2012

Favorite Find: Etsy shop Summer Holiday Vintage

For the past couple of days, I have been popping over to etsy to create treasury lists.  Have you ever created a treasury list on etsy?  Do you even know what I am talking about?  Well, I'll tell you.  You know when you log onto etsy, the front page has rows of featured items?  They usually tend to "go together" somehow; there is some kind of theme.  Usually those items are from a featured treasury list.  Anyone with an etsy account can go around and create beautifully curated lists, from multiple sellers and shops.  It is kind of fun.  Some of those etsy members have elevated the treasury list to an art form.
So the other day, as I was poking around on etsy, a featured item happened to be these adorable pink vintage canisters.

So cute.  Get 'em here, before they're gone.
This is the treasury list that I found these on:
The title of this list is "Pink Me! Pink Meeeee!"  and it is by eried.
You can see the full list here.



The canisters come from the shop Summer Holiday Vintage

Can you see why my heart went a-pitter patter?!  Not only do I love the items (check out that umbrella!); I also love the way they display the items. (See how the gold stands out against the grey and teal blue of the book spines?  Gorgeous!)

Vintage Umbrella with Lucite Handle
Vintage Brooch
Antique Sheet Music
Vintage Brass Peacocks
These are awesome--just ask Rebecca!

Vintage Horse Bridle- perfect for an equestrian themed gallery wall!
Vintage Silver Bowl
There are so many items that I want from this shop; the owner has a fantastic eye and I am in love with quite a few of the pieces!  Just gorgeous,  Gorgeous, I tell you!

Here is a link to a treasury list I created featuring items solely from Summer Holiday Vintage :

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTU2NTExNTl8MjcyMzMzNzEyNA/vintage-treasures?index=0

Hope you like it!

~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...