DGV Nav

Thursday, February 21, 2013

And, the Outfit of the Day...

The weather here won't make up its mind.  One day it is nice outside, and then, BAM!  we are expecting snow.  Or it is windy.  
Whatever, weather, I am ready for Spring, you hear me?
Since we are still in the colder weather, however, I am still having to bundle myself up.  I posted before about this ampersand sweatshirt that I want.

Well, I didn't get it.  But I did get this ampersand sweater from Forever 21.  It was on sale when I bought a jacket for my daughter online.  It is cute, but man, does it shed!  I mean like keep a lint roller in your hand at all times kind of shedding, people.  I'm hoping that stops, but I don't see it happening any time soon.  Not until one day when I wear it, only to discover that it has shed so much that it no longer exists.  I go to put it on and it just softly crumbles into nothingness in my hands.  Or, more likely, while I am at work or at the store, I make a sudden movement and then I'm standing in the aisle at Vons and there's a pile of sweater on the floor and I'm suddenly shirtless.



I got these cobalt blue pants from good old Forever 21 too.  They are bright.  I wanted to tone them down a bit, and the subtlety of the sweater seemed to do just that.

I tried them cuffed and uncuffed.  I liked it both ways.  Maybe cuffed for warmer weather, and uncuffed for colder weather?  You know that extra inch and a half or so of material covering my ankle will keep me that much warmer.




sweater: Forever 21 (sold out) similar here
pants: Forever 21
shoes: Tilly's (old)
all photos by  Kyungmoo Ryu- thank you!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I got them at Tilly's last year. I didn't see them online this year, but their selection right now is really limited.
      ~Lori

      Delete
  2. loving the & sweater! cute and comfy...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look, doll! You know I'm a fan of cobalt trousers. :) The ampersand sweater is so cute- shame it sheds! Maybe after a wash it'll be better?

    Happy Thursday- is it snowing where you are? We're buried under 10 inches of snow here in Kansas City. No work for me, so I'm on the couch in jammies! R&R!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No snow here, though we came close... we were only looking at 2-3 inches on the desert floor, though, so that's nothing compared with your 10!
      After one wash, the sweater still sheds; time will tell, I guess!
      ~Lori

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...