DGV Nav

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday Pinsday


This week I thought I would join in the pinning fun that happens every week thanks to The Vintage Apple with the segment "Oh How Pinteresting."   I love the idea of sharing my latest favorite pins.  It's important to share beauty!  I will admit that I did not pin all of the coming fabulousness, though; Rebecca and I share both a blog and a pinterest board, so some of the finds are hers.
Anyway, without further ado, I bring you my favorite pins.



I LOVE maps, and I LOVE this map by artist Josie Portillo.
image via



I decided that I need a wall of maps like this.  In my family room.  Pronto.
image via



How adorable is this little munchkin?  She's oh-so-sylish, right down to her sparkly gold feet!
image via


Who wants to play a game of Downton Abbey BINGO?
How much fun would this be?

Isn't this bracelet goregeous?
image via
I love Rifle; don't you?  New phone covers are set to be released in about a month, I guess.
image via



Ooh, I love this look.  I have been wearing my hair a lot like this lately.  Well, a similar style.
I need to look at the full tutorial.
image via











I love Audrey Hepburn, and I love this picture of her!
image via
Big thanks to Michelle from The Vintage Apple for hosting Oh, How Pinteresting!
If you're interested, you can follow my board here, DGV's board here, and Rebecca's board here.




10 comments:

  1. I love that map wall. I always save maps from every place we visit. It's the perfect project :)

    Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be even better since they have sentimental value!
      ~Lori

      Delete
  2. Ok, I'm tempted to print out and frame that map right now! Love the pinsperation :)

    go for the glam

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bracelet is seriously so gorgeous!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore audrey hepburn, downton abbey and the map wall. fantastic post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bracelet and the adorable little girl!!
    -Bree @ aBree Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pony diy & I love those iPhone cases!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Venice map is really cool! I'd love to visit Italy - except I won't, 'cause when Americans get in trouble in Italy they discover that the Italian justice system is really screwed up. If I ever go back to Europe, I'll probably pick Ireland and the U.K. instead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pins! I lose hours and hours on Pinterest- it's definitely a bit habit-forming! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...