DGV Nav

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Favorite Things: Bought, Made and Thrifted



 As you can see, I've been shopping a bit lately.  I found this framed print at our local Goodwill for $3. I not only love the frame, but the subjects of the painting are Roman horses which is perfect for my equestrian gallery wall in my office.
The pretty vase was $5 from TJ Maxx.  I passed it up once but it is just too pretty so I went back to get it later.  I guess--just this once--pretty is justification enough; and the fact that I have been really into watercolor inspired anything, lately.

I had a remnant piece of this gorgeous fabric called "Amaranta Fiora 9200" available here from a roman blind project in my guest room/kid's playroom.  My mom made me this beautiful lumbar pillow for my little chair I inherited from my Grandfather.  I love the little punch of lavender, aubergine and mint.

Here is another little thrifted treasure: a great Ann Taylor skirt.  All I need now is a little cream blouse with a peter pan collar to go with it.  
What steals and deals have you snagged lately?

4 comments:

  1. Love your recent purchases, doll!

    I scored a Michael Kors Hamilton bag at a sample sale last week- gorgeous navy color, absolutely cannot WAIT for it to come in the post. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful frame!

    http://myfashionbreak.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're all lovely!! :)

    join my firmoo giveaway:
    http://carlacee.blogspot.com/2013/02/firmoo-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies! Ashley: I'm jealous! What a score!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...