DGV Nav

Saturday, February 9, 2013

To the Sea

I have made it no secret that I love the crazy ads that depict the fictional Hilfiger family.  I LOVE them.  The Tommy Hilfiger spring/summer campaign gives us another glimpse into the fabulous lives of the Hilfiger clan, who are living it up on the ocean.
 
Doesn't that just make you want to jump onboard and hang out with them?!
And, of course, my obsessed-with-all-things-striped side adores the nautical-preppiness that this crazy crew wears.  Gotta love that classic red, white, and blue color scheme.
 image via Blend
 I love this look, though I can't say I would personally sport those particular shades.  Not sure that I could get away with them.  But I love the sweater and shorts!  And I love the guy behind her in the jacket and hoodie.  Whenever I am on board a boat/yacht, what-have-you, I always throw large coils of rope around my shoulders and then just casually hang out.  Those coils of rope really add a lot to an outfit.


image via Blend
When I first saw the Hilfiger clan, I thought that Mother Hilfiger was Candace Bergen (aka Murphy Brown), but it is actually model Lea Sorensen.  She's got that perfect laid back look down, doesn't she?!

image via
image via
 Hope you all have a wonderful weekend; the Cat and I have a sparring class for karate, and then we'll be off to the movies.  I can't wait to just sit down for a minute and relax!

4 comments:

  1. Love most things striped and nautical. These ads are really well done.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first photo is beautiful. Love that outfit! Tommy Hilfiger's clothing is stunning!

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    Only 2 more days to enter:

    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...