DGV Nav

Friday, February 15, 2013

Freaky Find Friday: Earrings

Each week, Rebecca and I like to share some of our strange/freaky/bizarre/funny finds with you.  It never ceases to amaze us how many odd things are out there!

Do you wear earrings?  My ears have been pierced off and on since I was in about the 2nd grade.  I used to wear earrings all the time.  Now I hardly ever remember to put any in.  My ears are sensitive, I can only wear certain metals, blah, blah, blah.
But.
I cam across these babies featured in this post, and I just know my attitude towards earrings is going to change.  Drastically.
If I had earrings like this, I would never take them out.  I would be hard pressed to stop gazing at them in any kind of reflective surface.  I may even consider buying all my friends their own just so I can see them even more.

Like what you see?  Two little plastic babies hanging from a tree?
Don't worry- they are still available here, and apparently, they
swing beautifully when you move.


Here's another option in case the nudity of the first pair bothered you.
Because I know that's the only thing really stopping you.
Only $12.99!



Did you miss Mardi Gras?  With these earrings, everyday will be like a
party!
Get 'em here.



Not feeling up to sporting a whole doll on your head?
How about just a hand, then?


I think these are the worst of the bunch.
But, if you really like them, you can get them here.

Hope you enjoyed my freaky finds of the week.  (And did you like what I did up there, with the "I'd wear these babies all the time" bit?  I crack myself up.)
 I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and I'll see you on Sunday with a quick and easy recipe for biscotti.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...