DGV Nav

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Inspiration: Florals

I am all about pretty.  You can't get much prettier than a good floral!  It is so girly and celebratory of the warmer months.  Don't be afraid of mixing florals either; they aren't serious so have fun with it.  There are so many wonderful floral prints this season.
A Kansas City room in gemstone colors. Design: Kelee Katillac.
pinterest via housebeautiful



In this outfit I have mixed 4 different florals.  I think it works because all the colors go together even though the patterns are very different.  I have worn the top and jeans with boots (along with my trench) for work on one of these past cool late-winter days.  Here I am projecting how I want to wear it when it warms up just a bit more.





Photos by Kyunmoo Ryu.  Thanks again!

top: Kensie
jeans: Lucky Brand
scarf: thrifted
purse: thrifted
espadrilles: Forever 21
nail polish: Essie's Angora Cardi

12 comments:

  1. Loving florals right now- I can't wait for spring to get here so I can buy up all the fun, bold floral patterns I'm seeing in the shops. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some really great florals for the coming season: Not just the shy ones but the really loud ones! Thank you for your comment:)

      Rebecca

      Delete
  2. The English florals are so pretty!!!
    I'm planning to buy a floral print jeans!!!
    Check out my blog too sometime dear!
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOH, floral jeans! They are awesome right now!

      Rebecca

      Delete
  3. Ah! I need that chair and those darling shorts! (not to mention that blouse!) Your purse is so pretty and I love the shoes too! Love that you mixed differnt floral patterns together - what a fun idea.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessi! That chair IS pretty fantastic. Thank you for your sweet comment:)

      Rebecca

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous floral prints!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore that chair and the bedroom with the flamingo prints on the wall! Cute outfit too! I love floral prints.

    Nora
    www.penchantforpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shoes! I just checked Forever 21 but they're not on the site. I'm pretty sure they're a must have ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Actually the shoes are pretty old. I got them at Forever 21 2 years ago. Which speaks pretty well for them since they have held up!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a thing for florals! All year round...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...