DGV Nav

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday Pinsday


Our second link-up with The Vintage Apple is here!  Hmmm, should we do this every Wednesday?  It is really fun to see the great stuff everyone has pinned over the course of a week.  Here are the things Lori and I have pinned to our joint boards for Desert Girls Vintage.  Funny how little themes develop themselves.  Last week Lori did atlas or map inspired pins (mostly).  This week I found we had a lot of Parisian and/or black and cream.  I really think we need a vacation; that is what these pins say to me, anyway! Enjoy, and thanks again, Vintage Apple, for hosting.








The only bright spots on Downton Abbey these days are Anna and Mr. Bates.  I will eat these gorgeous cookies and hope for better things to come in season 4...

I would be ready to walk the streets of Paris in these sparkly flats.  Love.




Doesn't get much chicer, right?

  
Marble never looked better than on this chevron mosaic bathroom floor.  The light flooding this space is heavenly as well.

Checks, bow, knit, and pearls. Perfect.

Nothing beats a bowl of fragrant white blooms.  Nothing.

Eclectic and offhandedly glamorous.

I just about died and went to Parisian paradise when I saw this pin!  An exquisitely detailed trench in white paired with strands and strands of pearls.  Ah.


I can pretend I'm there! Fun.

These darling little dearies are on the streets of Paris in this picture.

I need this.  I want this.  I have to have this.
This reminds me of Lori!  She has been wearing the chicest little bows in her hair lately.


Hope you enjoyed our pins of the week! Bonjour!

images /1/2/3/4/5/6/
/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/



8 comments:

  1. I think I need a new trench coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful inspiration....I just finished season 1 of Downton Abbey! I can't believe I had not watched it before...in love...but I'm hoocked and just want to watch it all day...just downloaded season 2. Love the Parisian little girls too. My daughter has those shoes...they are from an English designer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a Downton addict as well, Albertina. I own seasons 1 and 2 and am re-watching them with my mom (who hasn't yet seen them).
      I love those little girls' shoes, too. I want to get a pair for my daughter! Thank you for the info.

      Rebecca

      Delete
  3. I love your pins! Especially the subtle glitter shoes and the two little girls :) Adorable!

    New follower from the link up !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those sparkly shoes and detailed trench! Great inspirations!
    Do stop by my blog too dear! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Especially loving the interiors!

    Nora~ PenchantforPretty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...