DGV Nav

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I usually try to do something special for my family on Valentine's Day.  This year I thought I would do a pancake breakfast.  I had pretty much everything already on hand--remnant Valentine fabric, picture frame, chair ornaments, & LOVE letters--I brought out their little chairs and table from the playroom and placed them in front of the fireplace and TV so they could have a totally different breakfast experience (half the fun).   We had chocolate chip pancakes and fruit skewers along with their marshmallow pops and one special gift each.  Just a small way for me to show love to my family on this fun day!



 I had this adorable reproduction vintage Valentine's Day fabric from a bib project long ago.  It always comes in handy to keep left over fabric lying around.  The mint frame got a bit of left over wrapping paper and the marshmallow pops where stuck into floral foam placed in a gingham bucket with ribbon.
 Gwenna had been wanting this barber chair for awhile!  It doesn't show in this picture, but she was so excited!
 Same in this picture--I am slow on the button, because he was really happy to get this Calvin and Hobbes book, too.  He could hardly put it down long enough to eat.


but eat they did...
 My little cutie all ready for her Valentine's Day party at pre-school!

 But first a little play time...

The sugar is taking affect!  
Lori and I wish you a fun and memorable Valentine's Day today!


3 comments:

  1. What adorable pictures. Everything looks so lovely. I love the striped tee with the heart.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so amazing. It must have been an amazing day for you and your family. :)

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea! Everything looks so sweet and perfect for Valentine's Day!

    Nora
    penchantforpretty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...