DGV Nav

Monday, February 4, 2013

Outfits of the Day: Me and My Girl

My dear friend (with a fab camera) was kind enough to snap a few shots while we were over watching the Superbowl last evening.  It was a bit impromptu {notice my not-so-glam hair and make-up} but who is looking at me when I have my darling little Gwenna with me?  It was in the 70's yesterday so we were both excited to pull out a few new purchases.



 My dress: TJ Maxx
chambray top: forever 21
purse: forever 21
necklace: forever 21

 Gwenna's dress: DKNY (TJ Maxx)
denim jacket: Old Navy
headband: made by Grandma:)

Thank you for the photos Kyungmoo Ryu!
My flats: Gianni Bini (Dillards)
Gwenna's mary jane's: Livie and Luca

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is just the cutest thing ever! She's definitely a little fashionista! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you are both adorable! That green dress is stunning!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

    http://fameliquorlove.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute!! you guys are a fab pair! love the green dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! You are so kind. It makes my day to read your comments; especially about my little sweetie:)

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovee your dress! the color is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your dress, what a great color and that shirt is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your bag rocks! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...