DGV Nav

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sweet Spot Sunday


Anthropologie's new dining and kitchen ware makes me hungry!  I'm loving these sorbet and floral inspired items.  It's time to get stocked up for Spring.  The above dessert plates make me crave lemon bars sprinkled with powdered sugar!
Sorrento Platter
How about this lovely platter?  Perfect for Easter brunch.  
I love a cheeky and equally pretty napkin.  These are just perfect for everyday use.
I think I need this for my kitchen.  No really...I do.
I think this is my favorite new item at Anthropologie!  These glasses that you mount onto a kitchen wall:  They will keep your herbs fresh or you can put in a few fresh blooms.  Cute and useful.  

Have a sweet Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. How dainty & pretty.....they have the best household stuff!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that yellow accented serving tray! And my favorite is the mounted glasses with the green, it is so pretty :)

    When Mine Became Ours

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...