DGV Nav

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Mint Coat


It's finally the weekend!  A three day weekend at that.  I don't have too many plans--which I typically prefer--I have a friend to help with decorating for a  fundraiser tea this morning while my husband continues to work on our back gate.  Later it's off to my son's basketball game.  I'm hoping to work- in a few shopping trips and maybe a drive up to our local mountains.  Nothing earth-shattering this weekend for us, but I'm fine with that.  The weather here has been quite nice so I have nothing to complain about.  

This mint coat was a gift for Christmas from my mom.  I just love it.  It has a classic 60's silhouette and the color makes me happy.  I paired it with button detail, peep-toes and a large crystal bracelet.




photos by Kyungmoo Ryu...thank you!
Spring is on its way, but it's still chilly out.  This coat is the perfect transitional piece.  
I hope you all have a lovely holiday weekend!  

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous coat. Stunning!

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post 'The Perfect Party Dress' Thank you :)

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, such a ladylike coat and the fact that you paired it with this style of shoes reminds me of the amazing Jackie O...

    Have a great weekend,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coat. A couple of years ago Banana Republic Factory store had this amazing mint couple Totally Jackie O and I passed. I still regret not buying it.
    Method Clothe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca, I am loving that mint coat. I am so excited for this trend! I recently purchased a mint dress and am super excited to wear it in the spring! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! @ Lauren: I would love a mint dress too! @ Angela: I hate when that happens; those "I should have purchased it" regrets:(

    Have a great weekend,

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...