DGV Nav

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday Pinsday

I can't believe this is our third time linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting.  I really like this little feature; it is fun!  So a big thanks to Michelle for the link up.
This week, my first three pins have a decidedly preppy feel.
image via

image via


image via


I love that scottie dog sweater- don't you? It reminds me of the one I wore here, but the cute factor has obviously been upped. I also love that little girl in the second pic; how great is her jacket?! My Cat has a fantastic blue "fantasy jacket" that we got her from ZARA last year. My ultimate piece would be a Chanel jacket.
And how about that third picture of Olivia Palermo? This look is perfection. I love how effortless it is, but so. damn. chic. LOVE!
image via

image via

image via

So, isn't that artwork in the fourth pin fabulous?!  Kristen, from Just a Girl and her Little Dog, posted about the artist, Ingrid Van Der Kamp, earlier this week.  I love the use of gold in the pictures; they are so simple, yet stunning.  
I had to include a little bit o' Audrey.  
This last pin- really great words to live by, no?  Sometimes I feel like I'm getting a little stagnant.  I need to remember that there is always room for improvement.  Who doesn't want to improve, to be better at whatever it is they like to do?  So that is my ending pin, with which I will bid you adieu.  I hope you are having a fabulous week so far, and if not, at least it is already half way over!

8 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the first image! That sweater and necklace is to die for. Similar to my post on pinterest today! Newest follower from the linkup! xoxo

    Lacey
    sunnyandturquoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the doggy sweater, SO cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sources of inspiration. Olivia Palermo can do no wrong...all of her looks are so chic and effortless!

    - Kaitlyn

    Boardwalks & Boulevards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore Miss Palermo she is beyond gorgeous . Beautiful blog , thanks for visiting my blog.

    xo Meg<3

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that first sweater! looks great with that necklace too!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am totally swooning over that first outfit! love the necklace, love the plaid and love the scottie sweater. great pins this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That scotty sweater is so cute! Love Olivia Palermo's style, have spotted her a couple of times in Brooklyn, she always looks stylish.

    Nora
    www.penchantforpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...