DGV Nav

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter via Rifle Paper Co.

Easter is just days away so I am in a panic to finish all the little things that Easter requires to make little ones happy.  I also want to make a beautiful flower arrangement for my mom who hosts our Easter dinner.  Today was Gwenna's last day of pre-school before Spring break and I wanted to get her three wonderful teachers a little special something.  Target is now carrying Rifle Paper Co. products so I bought a three- pack of gorgeous journals {you will see at the end}.  I looked on Rifle Paper Co's site , only to find other fabulous products for Easter that I thought I would share with you.

Floral Easter Egg Card
Wildflower Wrapping Sheets
Decorated Easter Eggs Card
Easter Palms Card


Here is what I put together for my daughter's teachers.  A bit of trim and pretty pencils attached to these elegant and cheery journals {available in stores} make for pretty Easter gifts.


I hope all your Easter preparations are going well!  We still have to dye eggs and...well...fit in quite a few little things.  Today, though, we are headed to the zoo.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, I actually just bought a couple of their cards as engagement cards. Wasn't aware of their Easter cards, I especially love the card with all of the eggs on it!

    Nora~ PenchantforPretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make so many charming things! Light-hearted and pretty. Happy Easter to you, Nora!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, LOVE those journals, and I'm sure the teachers will too! How thoughtful!

    www.ameliorerlavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...