DGV Nav

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Venetian


I hope everyone's weekends are starting off right!  My wonderful husband took Friday off so that he could take my car in to be repaired (I was backed into at the mall a few months back).  Am I lucky or what?  I mean that my husband takes care of me, not that I got hit.  Anyway, I am looking forward to watching my son's basketball game today and I am really enjoying this wonderful weather we are having.  It is in the 70's here!  In honor of the awesome temps I thought I would do a fair-weather outfit for today.

Ah, Venice.  I would love to visit Venice, Italy and Greece.  Those places are at the top of my list.  For now I will have to settle for a cute skirt with a Venetian print scene.  Throw on a necklace with Roman coins and a rock crystal bracelet (actually it is also a necklace but it is too heavy and hits my collar-bone) and a whimsical summer outfit is born.  







Photos by Kyungmoo Ryu  Thank you kindly!
skirt: thrifted (Kenar)
sweater: Ann Taylor
flats: Tahari
bag: thrifted
coin necklace: thrifted

4 comments:

  1. Love that skirt, such a great print!

    Nora
    www.penchantforpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flats are the cutest!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...