DGV Nav

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday Pinsday

Happy Wednesday!!!  Yesterday I had a little bit of a day off; I still had to work, but my after school reading club was kind of accidentally canceled, I didn't have any kids staying after school for tutoring, and I didn't have karate.  The Cat and I took the opportunity to go to an early movie.  We saw Warm Bodies.  I am not a fan of zombie movies, but this isn't your typical zombie movie. and the Cat and I really liked it.
Having said that, let's bring on the pins!


   
                                                                              Source: hemingwayandhepburn.com via Lori on Pinterest




                                                                                            Source: hemingwayandhepburn.com via Lori on Pinterest




                                                                                    Source: hemingwayandhepburn.com via Lori on Pinterest



                                                                        Source: hemingwayandhepburn.com via Lori on Pinterest



                                                                                                  Source: onekingslane.com via Lori on Pinterest



                                                                       Source: hemingwayandhepburn.com via Lori on Pinterest




Well, those were my favorite pins of the week. Aren't those elephants a kick?! And I love that hutch- well, more specifically, I love the inset of the hutch- I think that adds so much character and beauty to an otherwise standard piece. And how about those pillows?! Gorgeous.

I hope you have a fantastic Wednesday!  Big thanks to Michelle at The Vintage Apple!

14 comments:

  1. Love the elephants :) and the first scarf is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that first pic! Love that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need a nice, classic trench coat!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yi-chia, who doesn't?! It's such a great piece to own!
      ~Lori

      Delete
  4. love the scarf in your 1st pin! such cute colors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! I want it!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      ~Lori

      Delete
  5. I love an unexpected afternoon off! :)

    Great pins; especially love that soft striped scarf. Very spring!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love that sweater with the buttons down the back!
    I love simple but different details like that!

    Great pins :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...