DGV Nav

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sweet Spot Sunday

Hello there.  How is your Sunday going?  I've started mine off with a nice big stack of pancakes and piping hot coffee.  This weekend officially starts our spring break, and I am excited for the two weeks that lie ahead.  We have no definite plans, but we have ideas for little mini outings.
 Rebecca, awesome, awesome Rebecca, has already volunteered to help me paint my family room and kitchen.  I swear, I would be lost without that girl!  I need to make an IKEA trip to buy curtains for the newly painted living room.
I also need to buy this dress.
Porchfield Dress,
Jack Wills
Seriously, how sweet is that?!

I hope you enjoy your Sunday!  Here are a few things I came across this past week when I actually had time to sit down and play on the computer.

If you love ZARA, here's an interesting article about its founder.  (Thanks to my sister-in-law for the link!)

If you are a fan of The Princess Bride (and come on, seriously, how can you not be?!) and Game of Thrones, here's a cute mash-up of the two.

If you're looking for a laugh, this is worth at least a giggle or two.

And here's a fun version of I Wanna Be Like You (from Disney's Jungle Book) by AlunaGeorge.



4 comments:

  1. i love that dress - looks so perfect for spring!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that dress the sweetest?! Can't stop thinking about it, perfect for spring!
    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so pretty! We really need an IKEA here in Richmond! Going to read that article on Zara now.

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...