DGV Nav

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday Pinsday

What?!  Wednesday already?  That means that our spring break is almost over.  We have been soooo busy.  Yesterday we went to Universal Studios, today we are making a run to IKEA for some curtains for the living and family rooms.  Now that I am really excited about!  One step closer to being finished!
So, since it is Wednesday, that means another link up with the Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting!


                                                 hemingwayandhepburn.com via Lori on Pinterest
                                                                   Source: hemingwayandhepburn.com via Lori on Pinterest
                                                                    Source: hemingwayandhepburn.com via Lori on Pinterest
                                                                 Source: doubleblondestudy.tumblr.com via Lori on Pinterest
Notice any themes? I love the cut of pants in all those outfits, and the shoes are all gorgeous as well. Now, I'm off to book a hotel for a quick trip to San Francisco for the weekend- wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. I love all these looks! The first one is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of this makes me want some new shoes!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love all of these looks. They are all so classy!

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...