DGV Nav

Friday, March 8, 2013

Freaky Find Friday: Easter Errors

kkcb
We really aren't trying to be mean.  Really.  It's just that we all need a laugh now and again and there are so many laughs to be had when treasure hunting in stores or on the internet.  When I was looking for Easter ideas online recently a few images jumped out at me.  I thought I would share them with you.  The above image is a huge bail of hay.  That's not all:  I guess someone got imaginative.  I think there has been a bit of spray-painting involved.  Perhaps a few delinquent farm kids decided to deface this innocent bale.  I'm not sure what the "carrot" is made from, or the ears (that look like huge slices of like bacon).  A bit strange, in any case.  
ibtimes
Okay, this rabbit looks like it might be a feature of a spring parade.  I don't think I need to say much about how frightening this thing is.  Pretty self-explanatory.  The look on this rabbit's face is completely psycho.  Honestly, it's more Hare in Alice in Wonderland than Easter bunny.  He must be a little near-sighted as well since he is holding that egg as far away as possible.  
partycraftsecrets
 I just can't figure this one out.  It is a fancy mess:  Plastic, beads, glitter, garland and feathers.  Nothing says "Easter" like the makings of a Vegas showgirl costume.
nbcbayarea
I'm not sure the words to "Easter Parade" sung by Bing Crosby in Holiday Inn went ..."In your Easter bonnet, with all the weeds upon it...you'll be the grandest lady in the Easter Parade."  But if they did, this hat would be perfect.
Well, it is a cold rainy Friday here but I'm looking on the bright side:  It will be a prettier spring because of it!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I love that Easter Hat!! This is why the internet is so great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Just too entertaining, that ol' internet:)

      Rebecca

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...