DGV Nav

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Film Inspiration: To Catch A Thief

doriantb
I have always thought that the film, To Catch A Thief is one of the most stylish movies of all time.  First of all, you just can't beat Cary Grant and Grace Kelly for sophistication and beauty.  Add in a little Hitchcock glamour and you've got yourself something to look at.  I always want to watch this movie when I am thinking about summer and vacationing in a warm climate.  How about the French Riviera?  Hope these images inspire you too!


anatomyofaclassic
I just want to get all dressed up when I see this photo.  Classic.  Always will be.  
Kelly: "Leg or a breast?"  Grant: "you pick."
glamamor
Just so chic.

pleasurephoto


A yellow swimsuit.  Love.


swotti.starmedia
On set.

lestuff
I love this pink dress, not to mention the view.

amysclassicmovie
Only Grant could get away with stripes with a polka-dot scarf.

clothesonfilm
This is not Kelly, it is french actress Brigitte Auber.  Her swimsuit is just fantastic.  Oh, and Grant is in the picture so all the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...