DGV Nav

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Fun Friday: Playing with Patterns

Playing with Patterns




RED Valentino striped shirt / Navy polka dot shirt, $39 / French Connection shorts / J.Crew j crew / J.Crew j crew / Marc by Marc Jacobs bracelet jewelry / Fresh lip treatment 


I love mixing patterns, and I love adding in pops of color to neutral outfits. I think for this particular look the fact that you are sticking to the same color palette allows you to go crazy with the patterns. This outfit is actually one I have already bought and have waiting in my closet. Well, I should clarify and say I have bought similar items; mine aren't exactly the same. And I do not have those amazing Sperry Top-Sider for J.Crew shoes, but I definitely have my eye on them for the summer! What a fun way to kick around. Hope you're all having a fantastically wonderful Friday! We are in San Francisco, so we really can't complain.


4 comments:

  1. Loving the pattern play... and those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, just recently got into pattern mixing. Love the pop of pink!

    Happy Easter ladies!

    Nora~ PenchantforPretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter to you too, Nora! I love those shoes too... especially because I have really been wanting some Sperry Top Siders!
      ~Lori

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...