DGV Nav

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sweet Spot Sunday: A Southern Bucket

I love finding beautiful things, don't you? So you can imagine my delight when I saw these gorgeous silhoutte-buckets on etsy.
Love this.  Buy it here.
I mean, really.  Come on.  I cannot stand how perfect these are.  I love silhouettes, and I love burlap.  And who doesn't just love a good bucket?!  Well, maybe that last one is a stretch, but a bucket is always a good thing to have on hand, right?!
Buy it here.
Or a tote.  Especially a beautifully monogrammed tote.  Simple.  Classic.  Gorgeous.
Buy these here.
Wouldn't these make beautiful gifts?  For your friends.  Or, you know, for yourself.
Buy it here.


I'm not getting married, but somebody is, right? How sweet/clever/fantastic is this ice bucket?

 So, as it turns out, I'm a little late to the party that is A Southern Bucket (they've been featured in House Beautiful and mentioned by Nate Berkus), but I am going with better late than never. 

Their site on etsy is definitely worth checking out.  I'm still dying over those personalized silhouette buckets in the first picture.

I hope you have a sweet Sunday!



8 comments:

  1. These are so fun, especially love the bucket!

    Nora~ PenchantforPretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure loveliness....thanks for sharing your wonderful finds with us!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all adorable! The "Eat, Drink and Be Married" one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen anything like this. These are incredible! What a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! The next big thing.....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...