DGV Nav

Friday, March 1, 2013

High Five for Friday

Hooray for Friday!  This week flew by pretty quickly.  As in so quickly, I can't believe it is Friday already.  Last night after karate class I kept wishing people a good "rest of the week" and it took a few weird looks from my fellow classmates before I realized that there really isn't a "rest of the week."  And that I still needed to finish up my post for today.
So, a while back I came across Lauren and her blog From my Grey Desk.  She does a fun link up called "High Five for Friday" that I liked immediately, so I thought that I'd give that a try instead of our usual Freaky Find Friday.
Here are my five favorite things from this week.

1.

2,

3.
4.

1.  When we were down in LA, getting ready to go into Jet Rag Vintage, we hopped out of the car and saw this spray painted on the building next to the thrift store.  The Cat and I immediately liked it. There was also a great piece about supporting our troops when they're overseas and when they come home.
2. The Cat's turning the big 1-2 next week, and this pic of us when she was still practically a baby is one of my favorites.  I love how stoic she looks, with her hand on my neck like that.  She's definitely my best girl!
3. The Cat's boss new kicks.  (Sorry- ever since I read the book Maniac Magee to my 5th graders, I can't help but referring to tennis shoes like that!)
4. This week (and every other week!), I am loving my friend Kim's amazing photography skills.  She is so talented!  She's shooting our friend Jaime's pregnancy pics this week, and I can't wait to see them!


5.
This video has been blowing up my facebook feed, and rightly so.  I love videos like this- so inspiring and heartwarming.  
So those are my five faves of the week!  Big thanks to Lauren at From My Grey Desk!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm high-5'ing those new kicks. Shoot, I'd wear those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quote! Great post!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg the picture of the baby... I can't even handle it!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...