DGV Nav

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Saturday!

Well happy Saturday everyone!  I hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend.  Today I am in need of a little inspiration to carry me through the business of Easter preparations.  Tomorrow morning we will have our egg hunt and my parents are coming for breakfast before we all go to church, so it will be busy.  I am making the most delicious egg and cheese casserole {a recipe from a friend} and I will share that with you later.  Mostly today is about being ready and freshening up the house and gardens.  

Top hats for tiny animals? We say YES!
pinterest via Boden
How adorable are these little guys?  I want!
Vintage Spring Easter Egg Hunt via Karas Party Ideas karaspartyideas.com #vintage #easter #spring #party #ideas
pinterest via kara's party ideas.com
Last year I hosted an Easter play date {view here} but the next time I will take a look at this sweet little party.
Super cool chalkboard eggs!
pinterest via etsy
I really like the chalkboard paint idea for eggs this year!
Giverny - Monet's house and gardens. France
pinterest via Glitter Guide
I know that lilies are the flower of Easter, but I much prefer tulips.
love the blue and white!
pinterest via DGV
The perfect Easter breakfast/brunch table setting.  So beautiful.
Just too cute
pinterest via Susan Benner Rego
I hope all your preparations are going well.  Stay inspired!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, its very easy and nice method and post you share are very helpful for my project of making garden sheds cover. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...