DGV Nav

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Outfit of the Day: How About a Little Leopard?


We have been having a little bit of warmer weather here and there, so skirts and dresses have been back on the menu.  I'm keeping it winter-esque with the fabrics- a wool skirt paired with my camel sweater that I wore with rolled jeans here.



 
I like the little bit of interest that the leopard print belt adds, and the navy pumps are a great neutral.  Plus  my classroom is clear across campus, across a playground full of blue chips and gravelly dirt, so comfortable, easy to walk in shoes are a must.
I love this skirt because it has pockets.  I love me some pockets in a skirt or dress.







Photos by Kyungmoo Ryu 

sweater: Forever 21 (similar, in other colors,here)
skirt and belt: Forever 21 (stores only)
shoes: Sofft

10 comments:

  1. Love this look! And I love that it's from Forever 21

    ReplyDelete
  2. In our minds, leopard can do no wrong! Love the belt!! It's so fun! Thanks so much for stopping by our blog and entering our Tiffany giveaway! Hope you are having a great day!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pockets on a skirt/dress = heaven. Love this feature!

    Digging the leopard belt- perfect with the outfit!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of beige and navy. Your leopard belt did give it an interest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look cute, we love your skirt!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...