DGV Nav

Monday, March 18, 2013

Outdoor Dining


Let me tell you, It was a rough night.  My little girl threw up all night long so my husband and I are exhausted this morning.  We had our flu shots so we thought we were all going to escape this one.  My husband leaves for DC tomorrow morning for a 5 day, 8th grade school trip (he is chaperoning) so I am praying that he and I both stay healthy.  
Anyway, I am thinking of brighter days ahead.  I am dying to furnish my backyard patio.  I want an outdoor rug in all the colors I want to use: bright greens and blues, then I need a table and chair set.  I want something very durable (the wind and sun are brutal here) and of course, pretty.  I also have my heart set on blue and white awning stripes.  Here are a few things I found that I am loving.

Ala Outdoor Rug, Ivory/Multi
onekingslane
Handmade Marrakesh Trellis Indoor / Outdoor Rug (5' x 8')
overstock.com The blue and white option.
One of these rugs would be the perfect foundation to build the rest of my outdoor space.  They are fun and have the same colors as my indoor living room.  I think that is important because the patio opens right off of my living room so they have to look good together.
Tufted Outdoor Chair Cushion - Classic Stripe Outdoor Canvas
The bottom cushion is the one I want:  The blue stripes say "summer" to me.  Also, I have two fabulous blue gates along the back of my yard so I want to reference blue as often as possible.
I want a table and chair set like one of these two I found on-line.  I like both of these though I am leaning toward the bottom one.  I would also love it if I could find a set that could seat 6.  I'm thinking that this might be tough to find in a vintage set.
Which set do you prefer?

6 comments:

  1. I don't like my patio very much right now. But I hope that if I move, I can have some place a bit nicer. With a chair or two and a small table.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a wonderful luxury to have a lovely patio. Hope you get one!

      Rebecca

      Delete
  2. Love the last set, perfect green color and I love anything bamboo.

    Nora~ PenchantforPretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of an outdoor rug! Sorry you had such a hard night! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet for saying so! Thank you.

      Rebecca

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...