DGV Nav

Thursday, March 21, 2013

What I Need

I have blogged about this before, this particular living room found on this particular blog, but this particular coffee table has been creeping its way back into my thoughts again lately.

You see, I rearranged the furniture in my living room recently, and while I am loving it, I realize that I need a new coffee table.  Yes, I said need.  I need one.  I need a brass and glass coffee table, to be precise.  I need one like Edie's, to be more precise.

Isn't it perfect?  Only problem is I can't seem to find it anywhere.  She has sources for just about everything else in the room, but not that table.
So imagine my surprise when, earlier this week, my Mom and I were window shopping at the just-closed Salvation Army in Bishop when we spotted glass and brass coffee tables through the window.  Well, we knew we had to come back to check it out.  And come back we did, even though my stomach was feeling a little queasy.  We waited around til the store opened, hopped on over to Vons for some pepto bismol for my stomach, and then braved the thrift store.  Nothing, not even an upset stomach, was going to stand between me and the perfect piece for my family room.  Long story short a little shorter, the tables weren't perfect and  I spent the next few hours pretty sick.
Thankfully my mom was there to take care of me.  And the hunt for the perfect coffee table is still on.

Horchow


also Horchow

There are a couple of options from Horchow.  Any other ideas?



3 comments:

  1. Oh, it's gorgeous and it would go with pretty much any decor I feel like. Have you asked her where she got it? Too bad the thrift store ones didn't work out :(
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the one she has in the living room, because of extra bottom shelf. The horchow ones are really pretty too, my vote is the first one.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coffee tables, I haven't seen a brass coffee table in ages. I love the way that living room is decorated.

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...