DGV Nav

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Brown Paper Packages...

This season I'm loving simple, homespun, Christmas everything.  I love a bit of glitz and glamour as much as the next girl but, I'm thinking-- because my children are at such precious ages (8 & 5), I am feeling very nostalgic.  I love that my kiddos can help in the process more and that things don't have to be perfect to look charming.
Rustic Gift Wrapping.
Chalkboard-inspired DIY gift wrapping
Christmas wrapping ideas!
christmas wrapping - this, with blue initials to match my tree/decor theme
Christmas wrapping ideas
* magnoliaelectric: blogging around christmas // giftwrapping ideas {DIY}
A Crafted Christmas: cute for gift baggies. Something sweet to eat for the outside and open it up and have your work brochure and some business cards and a simple gift inside. Cute wrapping. Cheap and easy

5 comments:

  1. I am all about the craft paper wrapping! I've been seeing it everywhere on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kraft was my inspiration last year–I paired it with red and white prints and bows, and the gifts all looked so lovely and sweet beneath the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty wrapping! My presents never look that good!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are some really beautiful options! I love the ones with the chalk marker drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite type of wrapping paper. So organic.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...