DGV Nav

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Not Again!

I will be the first to admit that I am a bit obsessed with gallery walls.  I have one in my living room, my family room, I am planning on putting one up in my office.  Over the weekend we repainted the guest bedroom (it is now my favorite shade of Pensive Sky), and almost immediately the Cat decided (again!) to switch rooms.  This only makes about the millionth time.  The paint wasn't even dry before she had decided to switch.  
So anyway, the new guest bedroom now needs new art.  And of course I want a gallery wall in there.  I didn't mean for it to happen, but then I saw these prints from Albie Designs over on Etsy and decided that they would look perfect in there, especially with the new paint color.










There's a lot more in the shop; 4 of these are just seasonal, so if you're interested, you'd better act fast because they won't be there for that long.  And at only $35 a pop, I'd say they're pretty affordable.
I hope you are having a fantastic Thursday!


Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. I love these! And I love gallery walls- so I fully support this decor obsession. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they cute?! And I'm glad you approve! ;)
      Lori

      Delete
  2. What sweet prints! I love the idea of getting prints or maps of all of the places where John and I've lived together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gallery wall in my family room is made up of maps of all the places my daughter and I have traveled to together.

      Delete
  3. I'm in the process of doing two gallery walls in our house! I love these prints, they're so cute.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, Yi-chia! I hope you share pics when you are done!
      Lori

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...