DGV Nav

Friday, November 15, 2013

Check, Please.

I am so glad it's Friday! I have big plans for the weekend- I'm painting my guest bedroom and cleaning out my garage. (I know how to party!) Today I am linking up with Long Distance Loving for another rendition of Friday's Fancies. Today's theme is Mad for Plaid, which is fortuitous, because I wore plaid (well, buffalo check, which is technically a plaid, right?!) yesterday. We have been having really, really warm weather here in southern California lately, and I decided to take advantage of these last warm days and wear a skirt with no leggings. I didn't even need a coat!
Check, Please

On another note, I am so excited because I finally broke down and bought a DSLR camera! Woohoo, and thank you, Target Red card for the additional 5% off!  Pretty soon I will be subjecting you all to poorly lit amateur shots of my home and of some of my outfits.
In the meantime, hooray for the weekend.  Any plans?
Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. This outfit is gorgeous. I love all these pieces together and I love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy weekend! I'm looking forward to our usual Indian food date night and plenty of quiet time with my guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great look! Love that coat and the mixing of prints.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Friday's Fancies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy, elegant perfection! I would so wear this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you mixed the plaid and leopard! Congrats on the DSLR :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to start learning how to use it.
      Lori

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...