DGV Nav

Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Blues

I'm not big on Black Friday shopping.  It's not a moral dilemma but the fact that I hate fighting crowds even for fabulous deals.  I'm for online shopping on days like today.  I scooped up a few deals on Potterybarn.com,  Amazon and Etsy.com and I will probably try a few more sites this morning but then I will go take in the new movie Frozen with my kiddos.
Here are a few unique vintage goodies I found on etsy.com.  I know etsy is an odd choice on Black Friday but I love vintage gifts, especially for the person who is hard to buy for.  Oh, and it's a great place for me to get myself a little something too.

Shop Etsy

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you–I'd much rather do my Black Friday shopping online in my pjs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...