DGV Nav

Monday, November 25, 2013

Green Beans With Almonds, Roasted Garlic, and Lemon

Photo: Lemon, roasted garlic and almond greenbeans!  I can't wait to dig in.
As you can see, I overdid the almonds
Don't you just love trying new recipes from pinterest?  I sure do.  I saw this green bean recipe that I wanted to make for Thanksgiving, but I had to test it first.  It was so delicious and I had to share it with you!
Roasted Garlic Green Beans with Lemon and Parmesan | edibleperspective.com
Her picture is much better than mine and her blog is dedicated to cooking and photography (you can see why).  Please do check out this tasty recipe if you are looking for a little twist on the traditional side-dish; especially with Thanksgiving a few days off.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. That looks absolutely delicious - just shows that food can be healthy and yummy at the same time! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, YUM. Perfect for the holiday!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delish...making this this week. I love when blogging and dinner comes together.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...