DGV Nav

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I'm a Little Thirsty

Time for a Drink


Okay, how funny would it be if you brought that hostess book to a party as a hostess gift?!  Kind of an underhanded jab for the hostess that you are not particularly fond of.  When I think of someone doing that, it cracks me up.
I've sometimes got a warped sense of humor, what can I say?!
In other news, I picked up my Microsoft gift card yesterday, and got ready to order my brand new Surface 2 tablet, only to discover that I cannot use the gift card online; I have to go to Glendale to pick it up.  This is not me complaining, though- I am super excited to be able to use it in my classroom.
I hope you are having a fantastic Wednesday.  (Wednesday, woo hoo!!)


Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this–too funny, since I know a hostess or two I might hand these off to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday I was looking at The Drunken Botanist and thinking you'd like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need one of these! ;) Thank you for stopping by!

    Come back soon to visit me on The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    Evi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...