DGV Nav

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Family First

At the beginning of this month we decided to have our annual family photos done by our good friend Kyungmoo Ryu.  We met up in lovely Pasedina this time for a totally new backdrop from anything else we have done in the past.  I went for a palette of bold blue, mint and soft grey.
As you can see, we had a really great time doing these.  Even my kids enjoyed themselves.  I was longing to shop but I will have to come back and do that another day.
This time of year is all about family.  I know I will look back at these pictures and think fondly of this time in our lives.





This is my last post before Thanksgiving day, so I'm taking this opportunity to wish all of my wonderful friends out there a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Love to you all,

6 comments:

  1. What wonderful photos–happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous family! And you guys aced it from a styling standpoint, I must say. :) Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ashley, and Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

      Rebecca

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...