DGV Nav

Friday, May 25, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Coral and Navy

This has quickly become one of my favorite spring outfits.
The pants are such a fun pop of color, but the navy striped shirt
really tones the look down.  




One of the vintage necklaces I've picked up along the way is perfect-
 it's a gold chain interspersed with pearls.  The problem with it is that I can't wear it
like a normal necklace- it is a little irritating on my neck.  But I love it too much
to leave it in the closet, so I wrap it around my wrist three times, and it makes
the perfect chunky bracelet!
I think it's important to try to look at things with an open mind.  What doesn't
work as one thing can be re-purposed and used as something else.


shirt: Green Envelope (similar style here)
pants: (similar style here and here)
shoes: Sofft (similar style here)
clutch: vintage snakeskin
sunglasses: Tory Burch
gold and pearl bracelet: vintage necklace
blue and gold bracelet: Dillard's
bangles: thrifted
snakeskin clutch: vintage






~Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...