DGV Nav

Monday, May 7, 2012

Shoes!

I'm always on the lookout for new shoes.  I tend to buy the same styles over and over.  I guess I know what I like, and I like the following.  They are all similar, but that would not stop me from adding all of them to my shoe wardrobe!
Love these two tone flats- the colors are classic and because there is both brown and black, you could pair them with so much!  They come in another color, too.
The Patent Speedway from Madewell
I adore a good loafer.  I have a pair of Cole Haan loafers in my favorite shade of brown leather, and I  wear them all the time.  I got them at Marshall's sometime last year- they are about a size too big for me, but that is all they had left, and I wanted them so badly that I bought them despite the size!
Urban Outfitters Cooperative Canvas Loafer


Media
Here are the same shoes in black and brown.  Again, the color blocking opens them up to all sorts of outfit  combinations.
Cooperative Loafer in black


Mmmm... I'm a sucker for navy blue and prep/nautical.  These look so comfy and perfect to throw on in the summertime!
Fred Perry Larks Linen Canvas Flat Shoes at Asos


Hope you've found a little bit of shoe inspiration here- I know I have!
~Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...