DGV Nav

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Thrifted: Tea and Tennis

I found this rose colored, floral, strapless dress at the Goodwill a few months back.  I think it is perfect for a baby shower or lunch with girlfriends. I would say a tea party, but I haven't been invited to one...ever.  I wish Americans had high tea because I would be prepared!  



I like the dress with this blue and white cardigan because I think it makes it more wearable.  

Another thrift store find:  this blue and white number is the perfect summer staple.  Easy and comfortable.  The only thing that I don't like about it is the pockets in the seams; they give me a bit too much extra hip.  I am sure it can be fixed though.
via threads of my life

My blue and white stripe dress paired with straw and suede oxfords are reminiscent of Judy Garland's tennis outfit in Meet Me In St Louise.  I would NOT play tennis in this dress btw, but it reminds me of that wonderful movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...