DGV Nav

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Designer Profile: Timothy Whealon

What do I like about designer Timothy Whealon?  Well, I guess the question should be: what's not to like?  Besides the fact that the man is adorable, he also studied English Literature (which, on it's own causes me to like him) and Art History before he became a designer.  It is obvious that he is rooted in the traditional Swedish design--my personal favorite as well.  These are actually "pretty" spaces which is refreshing coming from a man.  I love that.  In  this post, I included a mix of my favorite rooms of his from different homes and design projects.  Take a look.







Check out more of his lovely spaces on his website here.  

Below is a recent project of Whealon's; a home located on Long Island.  It is so dreamy!  I got these images from the wonderful blog Splendid Sass.




Are you swooning yet?
Have a wonderful day, friends!

4 comments:

  1. Love this! The blue and white is so fresh.

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok now I'm a fan. I love everything he's done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love you ladies: You know good design when you see it!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...