DGV Nav

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Etsy Spotlight: 716 Designs

716 Designs
I'm loving these graphic prints from etsy seller 716 Designs.  Ariel Tyndell is a graphic designer based out of Nashville who specializes in branding and web design, but really nails it with these super cute prints for all the Harry Potter nerds fans out there (like me!).  I would love these for my classroom, in my library section.
There are a bunch of other great travel oriented prints, like this Italia one, that would be fun in the right space.
716 Designs

716 Design
I also love this print, which is a nod to Arrested Development.  I'm thinking it would look good in my house somewhere.  There's also a print of a Lucille quote that I love.
716 Design
And for fans of Breaking Bad, how can you not love this print of Walter White?
 I finally got the Christmas tree down yesterday- although, in my defense, I did wait on purpose and kept it up through Three King's Day.  That had been the plan, and it worked out, as Friday I woke up completely sick and then Saturday I went for a consultation for LASIK and got the surgery done in the same day.  I've been recovering pretty nicely, and I am so thrilled with the results. If you wear glasses or contacts, I definitely recommend at least considering getting LASIK done.
I hope your week is off to a great start!


Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. The Walter White print is awesome! Love!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these prints–and happy to hear you had such a great LASIK experience! I've certainly been thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the Harry Potter prints. That's my favorite style of graphics! It's like a more grown up version of Monty Gog, another favorite artist of mine.

    Love,
    Sherry

    www.threadedbysherry.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...