DGV Nav

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Room {hallway} With A View

bellacella:

Via greige
countrycalling.tumblr.com
Ah, vacation.  It has been a wonderful holiday home with my family.  We have gotten to a few little unfinished projects and spent time with family and friends.  My son's birthday is on the 5th so we will be headed to the beach for a night (at his request).  One thing I love about going through LA and on to the coast is spying beautiful homes and imagining their interiors.  I think the best homes take every advantage of light and and view of the outdoors.  Someday, when and if I get to build a dream home, an exterior wall hallway will be a must.  I am just in love with french doors or windows on one side of a hallway space.  
hallway.jpg
Sarah Richardson via pinterest
For now I will make my own long pedestrian hallway as interesting as possible in other ways, but I will be forever discontented.  That's not a bad thing, either.  Just dreaming for the future.

1 comment:

  1. these hallways with all of the gorgeous light are so lovely!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...