DGV Nav

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Kate Spade Conspiracy

Okay, guys, don't be alarmed, but I am pretty sure there has been some kind of new technology that has been created that allows for thoughts to be read or dreams to be infiltrated.  How else could kate spade have come up with a wardrobe for spring that so closely resembles so many of my dream outfits?  I mean, come on!  Seriously, they have so many gorgeous pieces that I adore.
kate spade

Ummm, case in point- exhibit A.  This is ridiculously good.  And straight out of my dreams.
image via denim jeans observer
image via Style
I just can't get over the perfection that is that first outfit.  Really, it is like it was ripped from my brain.  Perfection.
So, what do you think?  Does kate spade have some secret designer weapon that allows them to access their customer's innermost thoughts and desires?  
I mean, I guess it could just be that the designers over at kate spade know what they are doing and are good at their jobs.  I guess that could be it.
Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Haha. I love it too. That coat is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it beautiful?! I love the color blocking!
      Lori

      Delete
  2. I love that first outfit! So chic and ladylike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with that first outfit. It reminds me of retro Barbie!
      Lori

      Delete
  3. She can do no wrong. I love every piece and tip! They have the color blocked jackets at TJ Maxx for a steal. I saw one in yellow that I might go back and get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, yes! You need to go back and get it. You have been killing it lately with all the deals you've been getting at TJ Maxx!
      Lori

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...